SERVICES WE OFFER AT JAGER
SANDBLASTING SERVICE AVAILABLE
PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE PRIOR TO DROP-OFF
Like all painting procedures, the first step is preparation. Powder Coating relies on a clean surface free of rust and impurities to achieve the best possible finish. All jobs are subjected to some sort of surface preparation, whether that be cleaning and sanding or abrasive blasting.
WHAT IS POWDER COATING?
Powder coating is a type of metal finishing that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. The key difference between a typical paint and a powder is that the powder coating does not require a solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension form - thus, powder coating makes for a more environmentally friendly alternative to conventional paints.
We provide highly professional powder-coating services to both commercial and private clients.
We aim for the fastest possible completion times to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our batch oven is a massive 7m long X 3m wide X 3m tall.
With plenty of work space in the booth itself; our experienced operators electro-statically apply powder coatings to a variety of different items with precision and ease.
With this element of manual application, we are able to flawlessly coat every item, at any level of intricacy and design.
Our equipment setup allows us to run multiple colours at once, thus providing the customers with a quick turnover.
We are open to simple or complex custom jobs, and will do our utmost to meet the needs of each customer.
POWDER COATING PRICE GUIDE
We offer specialised pricing for different industries
Pricing varies depending on: order quantity, colour and type of product to be coated.
See below for a generalised list of costs:
* Min. charge (combination burn): $150 +GST (per colour)
* Urgent turnaround (4-24hr): +50% - orders must be placed by 1pm previous day / stocked colours only
* Basic surface area sq./m rate: $25 +GST
* Basic extrusion L/M rate (up to 200mm2): $5 +GST (min 3m charge per length)
* Basic caps/cover plates/brackets: $5 +GST
Fixings: $1 +GST
* Any steel work that requires an initial zinc primer will double all prices
* Prep-work/ dismantling/ assembly/ sandblasting: $150/hr +GST